Created Flirt (901)
Estee Lauder delivered Flirt (901) absolute shade Illuminating Shine ($32.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a light, muted brown with refined, hot undertones and a lotion end. The surface was actually slightly fuller much less emollient when compared to greatest colors in array, which provided it better adhesion, though it didn’t take a look as luminous on. They got nearly opaque coloration in one single move, which was additional insurance coverage than promoted. This shade stayed on perfectly for four hours and thought hydrating as time passes.
FURTHER BROWSING: Formula Summary for precisely common efficiency and personality (love aroma).
- Bite Beauty Toasted Cardamom (LE, $26.00) is much lighter, colder (95percent similar).
- Replace ever before C107 (DC, $22.00) try dark, much less glossy (95per cent similar).
- Bobbi Brown Cocoa (P, $29.00) try cool (95percent comparable).
- Mac computer Gabriel Zamora (LE, $21.00) is more shimmery, warmer, reduced shiny (90per cent similar).
- Estee Lauder Nude Cult (P, $32.00) was much lighter, warmer (90per cent comparable).
- Dior super delicate (325) (P, $37.00) is actually lighter, cool (90% similar).
- ColourPop Brat Pack (LE, $7.00) was richer (90% comparable).
- Sephora Taurus (90) (LE, $8.00) are deeper (90per cent similar).
- Pat McGrath She’s eden (DC, $40.00) is actually darker (90percent comparable).
- Tarte Candy (LE, $20.00) is light, warmer (90percent close).
$32.00/0.06 ounces. – $533.33 Per Ounce
The formula is meant for “sheer to moderate, buildable” plans with “hydrating sparkle” while helping to “reduce great, dried out contours and lip flakiness.” The majority of the colors got most average, buildable insurance that could be built up to nearly opaque coverage.